19 March 2010

Going Public

Yesterday afternoon, on my birthday, someone has decided to take it upon themselves to list my full name on the "Watercooler" message board on the site "TVSpy". So, after some thought over the last 24 hours. I've decided to out myself, to a degree. Yes, I am "GEGNews" on the message board. Yes, my name is Shawn. No, I am not the laundry list of other names that are always attached to me on the message board. Yes, I do not have any background in television or television news. No, I do not work in a grocery store. I work in the medical customer service field. I am a Spokane native who from an early age has had a love of television news. Yes, I have made some contacts in the business here in Spokane. Who they are does not matter, that's between me and them. I don't really know what else to share. My sincere hope with this site was to open up a positive discussion on local and national TV news. Also, to use this site as a place to talk to local journalists and pass on news about the news in Spokane. That is still my hope. With all your help. So, there it is. Feel free to contact me through the blog if you have any more questions or story ideas.

TV Spy Watercooler Message Board

No comments:

Post a Comment